Thomas Vanek was able to beat out Ryan Miller in the first round of voting for NHL 14′s cover shot, but doesn’t make it into the Final 32 bracket. Who will then grace the cover of one of the most popular sports franchises winter game? You can cast your vote here. First round matchup voting began yesterday, and will run through May 12th. Is your favorite player on the list of 16 players who made the cut?
- Pavel Datsyuk vs Mike Fisher
- P.K. Subban vs Joffrey Lupul
- James van Riemsdyk vs Tyler Seguin
- Martin Brodeur vs Anze Kopitar
- Sergei Bobrovsky vs Patrick Sharp
- Matt Duchene vs Taylor Hall
- Wayne Simmonds vs Evgeni Malkin
- John Tavares vs Evander Kane
Should the NHL and EA Sports continue the fan voting to see who graces the cover of their video game? Should the Stanley Cup Champions be the team that graces the cover of the next year’s game to celebrate their victory?
If you ran the franchise for EA Sports how would you select the cover photo for the September release of your annual game?
Will the Buffalo Sabres ever be able to land a player that gets enough votes to make it onto the cover?
Do you even care who makes it onto the cover?