Here we go, Buffalo Sabres fans!
I am running a bit late today, and for that I blame, in order: March Madness, my children, and that afternoon nap that was calling my name ever since I woke up this morning.
That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it!
Buffalo faces Vancouver for the second and final time tonight. The last time these teams met in October, Robert Luongo blanked the Sabres 3-nil. Since then, Luongo has been shipped back to Florida from whence he came, and the Sabres have traded everyone on their roster. Yes, it’s true! So this should be quite the interesting game as each of these teams try to limp into the offseason with some dignity intact.
Once again, I will double your points if you get four picks correct, and triple them if you get six or more!
Questions to consider:
1. I will set the over/under tonight at 5.5. That number seems to be working pretty well for me! Do the two teams combine for 5 or less, or 6 or more? 5 pts.
2. Pick three players from each team. 10 pts. for first goal-scorer. 5 pts. for any player who scores after the first goal. 2 pts. for a second goal scored. 20 pts. for the hattie!
3. What will the combined score after the first period be? 7 pts, but only if you nail it.
4. Nathan Lieuwen gets the start tonight. Within 5, how many saves does he make? 5 pts.
5. Who wins, and what will the combined final score be? 5 pts. for winning team, 7 for combined score.
Let’s go, Buffalo!
Tags: Buffalo Sabres