Another night, another instance of me being late with the picks, Buffalo Sabres fans!
Buffalo is playing its fourth of five consecutive road games, while the Canadiens are playing for the second straight night. Excellent – tired teams!
Meanwhile, the Sabres are without the services of Zenon Konopka, and are running out of goalies. Remember the guys the Sabres dressed on the night they traded Ryan Milller? That guy is one more injured goaltender away from actually starting in goal for the Sabres. Matt Hackett will get the start for the Sabres tonight – pray he escapes unharmed.
Questions to consider:
1. I will set the over/under tonight at 4.5. Why? Who knows! Do the two teams combine for 4 or less, or 5 or more? 5 pts.
2. Pick three players from each team. 10 pts. for first goal-scorer. 5 pts. for any player who scores after the first goal. 2 pts. for a second goal scored. 20 pts. for the hattie!
3. What will the combined score after the second period be? 7 pts, but only if you nail it.
4. Matt Hackett gets the start tonight. Within 5, how many saves does he make? 5 pts.
5. Who wins, and what will the combined final score be? 5 pts. for winning team, 7 for combined score.
Let’s do this!!!
Tags: Buffalo Sabres