Buffalo Sabres fans, we are THIS close to the end of the regular season.
Which means that we are THIS close to seeing who wins the free t-shirt I am giving out for the Sabre Noise faithful who have been routinely participating in our fan pick posts. I know, I know – you’re all curious as to what the current standings are. Believe me when I say that I am THIS close to having those done – seriously!
All right – so we do we have tonight?
Questions to consider:
1. I will set the over/under tonight at 3.5. I’m serious – these teams don’t score. Do the two teams combine for 3 or less, or 4or more? 5 pts.
2. Pick three players from each team. 10 pts. for first goal-scorer. 5 pts. for any player who scores after the first goal. 2 pts. for a second goal scored. 20 pts. for the hattie!
3. What will the combined number of hits after the first period be? 7 pts. if you are within 5!
4. Matt Hackett gets the start tonight. Within 5, how many saves does he make? 5 pts.
5. Who wins, and what will the combined final score be? 5 pts. for winning team, 7 for combined score.