So much for THAT storyline.
As I’m sure all of you know by now, Ryan Miller will NOT be facing his former tonight when the Buffalo Sabres invade St. Louis to face the Blues for the first time since “The Trade” went down.
See how selfish Miller can be? What the heck are we all going to write about now?!?
Oh well – we still have the picks, regardless.
Questions to consider:
1. I will set the over/under tonight at 4.5. Do the two teams combine for 4 or less, or 5 or more? 5 pts.
2. Pick three players from each team. 10 pts. for first goal-scorer. 5 pts. for any player who scores after the first goal. 2 pts. for a second goal scored. 20 pts. for the hattie!
3. What will the combined number of shots be tonight? 7 pts. if you are within 5!
4. Nathan Lieuwen gets the start tonight. Within 5, how many saves does he make? 5 pts.
5. Who wins, and what will the combined final score be? 5 pts. for winning team, 7 for combined score.
From here on out, nightly winner will receive a 25 pt. bonus, so let’s try and give wolfdoctor a run for the t-shirt! Get your picks in!!!!!
Tags: Buffalo Sabres