That’s what you say when you’re Internet goes down for, oh, six straight hours on a game day.
Making it worse is the fact that there are TWO games that I have to cover tonight: the Buffalo Sabres in the good ol’ NHL, and the Boston Celtics over in the NBA.
Not a good day for technical difficulties, Time Warner Cable!
So, sorry this is late, but I finally have the Internet at my disposal, so let’s do this!
Questions to consider:
1. I will set the over/under tonight at 5.5, since Pavel Datsyuk is back! Do the two teams combine for 5 or less, or 6 or more? 5 pts.
2. Pick six players – doesn’t matter which team they play for tonight!. 10 pts. for first goal-scorer. 5 pts. for any player who scores after the first goal. 2 pts. for a second goal scored. 30 pts. for the hattie!
3. What will the combined number of shots be tonight? 7 pts. if you are within 5!
4. Matt Hackett gets the start tonight. What will his save percentage be? 7 pts. to anyone who is within .02!
5. Who wins, and what will the combined final score be? 5 pts. for winning team, 7 for combined score.
From here on out, nightly winner will receive a 25 pt. bonus, as I stated last night! I will go add those points up as we speak, but get your picks in fast!!!
Tags: Buffalo Sabres