“It’s over, it’s all over!”
That’s what we’ll all be saying in just one more week. That’s right: a week from today, the Buffalo Sabres will wrap up their 2013-2014 NHL season, and you know you are going to miss the boys in blue and gold. Don’t worry, though: I’ve got your remedy right here.
Double points Sunday fan picks coming at you!
Questions to consider:
1. I will set the over/under tonight at 5.5. Do the two teams combine for 5 or less, or 6 or more? 10 pts.
2. Pick six players – doesn’t matter which team they play for tonight!. 20 pts. for first goal-scorer. 10 pts. for any player who scores after the first goal. 5 pts. for a second goal scored. 60 pts. for the hattie!
3. What will the combined number of hits be tonight? 10 pts. if you are within 5!
4. The youngster, Nathan Lieuwen, gets the start in goal tonight. How many saves will he make? 14 pts. to anyone who is within 5!
5. Who wins, and what will the combined final score be? 10 pts. for winning team, 14 pts. for combined score.
Nothing like getting double points to ease your pain, so get your picks in: 50 pts. to tonight’s winnner!