Afternoon, Buffalo Sabres fans!
I can’t believe we’re down to the last week of the NHL regular season. I also can’t believe that, somehow, I have not been able to attend a single Sabres game this year. I was planning on being in attendance at tonight’s game, but decided taking a day off tomorrow wasn’t going to help me in the long run so here I sit, getting ready to watch the game on TV. It won’t be the same, but given the likely end result, I don’t mind saving a couple hundred bucks tonight, so I’ll consider it a wash.
Questions to consider:
1. I’m setting a different kind of over/under tonight: goaltender Matt Hackett‘s save percentage. Will it be over .905, or under? 10 pts.
2. Pick any combination of five players. 15 pts. if you pickoal, and 30 points the player who opens tonight’s scoring, 10 pts. for any player who scores a goal after the opening one, 5 pts. awarded for a second goal, and 30 pts. for a hattie!
3. How many saves will Hackett make tonight? 10 pts. if you are within 5.
4. Which Sabres player has the best +/- tonight? 10 pts. and yes, even if 5 players wind up the same +/- you will get your points!
5. Who wins, and what will the combined score be? 10 pts. for picking the winner, 20 pts. for being closest to the combined final score.
Tags: Buffalo Sabres