And then there two.
Yes, Buffalo Sabres fans – we’re really down to the final two games of the Sabres’ 2013-2014 NHL regular season. It seems like just a few years ago we were all excited about the promise of another season of Sabres hockey and . . . wait: it WAS a couple of years ago we were all excited! Because we all knew this year was going to be painful.
Let’s cross our fingers and hope the Sabres share some of the pain and suffering with the Boston Bruins today, eh?
Questions to consider:
1. I’m setting the over/under to tonight’s game at 5.5 – do these two teams combine to score 5 or less, or 6 or more? 10 pts.
2. Another over/under: the number of shots in the game tonight: 49.5. Do the two teams combine for 49 or less, or 50 or more?
3. Pick any six scorers. 20 pts. if you pick the game’s first goal-scorer; 10 pts. for any player who scores after the first one; 5 pts. extra for a second goal; 30 pts. for the hat trick! Come on – happen at least once this season!
4. How many saves does Boston’s goalie make today, eh? 10 if you are within five.
5. Finally, who wins, and what will the final combined score be? 10 pts. for the winner, 15 pts. for closest to the score.
Have at ‘em!
Tags: Buffalo Sabres